What we do?
Strictly ERP proposes Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) IT services to the Public, Private and Non Profit sectors.
Why is ERP required?
Once organizations have reached a certain size and level of complexity, integrating, automating and easily managing several broad business functional areas (such as defined below) becomes a virtual necessity.
What ERP is all About?
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is a process that integrates and deals with business internal and external functions. Business functions are the activities carried out by an enterprise. A typical business organization may consist of the following main functions:
- Planning: To recognize which goals need to be planned within a manager's individual area.
- Organizing: To determine how a Manager will distribute resources and organize employees according to the plan.
- Leading: To deal with a Manager connecting with employees on an interpersonal level
- Controlling: To set standards, measuring actual performance and taking corrective action.
- Research and Development
- Production and Quality
- Distribution and Logistics
- Public Relations
- Market Research
- Information and communication Technology
- Buying or Purchasing of Stock or Materials
- Human Resource & Personnel
- Recruitment Consultancy
- Management Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountants/Enrolled Agents
- Management Consultancy